23 May 2011

Time to blog

My poor old neglected blog.....sigh.
I have all these great tutorials and ideas to blog about but seem to be lacking in time - where do the days go?
Anyway Daddy is in charge of the toddler today. He is the changing dirty bums, keeping him fed and hydrated and best of all keeping him out from under my feet (well most of the time).


Here is just now climbling up me trying to get my attention!
I am so excited to have chlid free time (sort of?) that I am simultaneously blogging, cooking, baking, crafting and packing up recently sold Trade Me items - what bliss!

Stay tuned for a creativity update and more SALE specials

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback, it makes me feel loved!