26 March 2012

Cath Kidston cowboy fabric buttons

We are moving house in a few days so I have been furiously packing as I have left it all until the last minute (I work better under pressure!) and I keep unearthing all sorts of craft market stock.

These are a selection of buttons I made using Cath Kidston cowboy fabric - cute.
I have just listed them on Trade Me here if you are intersted.

I have hundreds (no exaggeration) of buttons which I will slowly be listing soon either in my Felt store or on Trade Me.

I know I also have felt cupcakes, needlebooks & pincushions, stitched bags, memory boards and more buried in boxes so stay tuned and I will let you know when I list them and you can grab a bargain becuase I am serious about moving the stock on.

I will probably start listing as soon as I start procrastinating about unpacking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback, it makes me feel loved!