14 May 2012

Join my Facebook Page (+ I'm a Facebook Dummy)

Confession time.....I have a Facebook page for Cupcake Cutie and I have no idea how to use it.
I somehow created it through Etsy and have just stumbled upon while on my personal facebook page (which I rarely vist).

Apparently I have created a username to direct everyone to the page which is www.facebook.com/CupcakeCutieNZ

So if you are more of a facebook reader than a blog reader you can Like my page and I will (attempt to) let you know when I have posted a new tutorial, have a giveaway or have restocked my online stores with new stuff.

Bear with me while I get to grips with it and apologies in advance for any randomness that may occur!

If you have any tips on getting the best out of my facebook page I would love to hear them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback, it makes me feel loved!