29 October 2012

Pinterest find: Free Mushroom cross stitch pattern

Pinterst is great for so many reasons but what I love is that if you start following people with similar tastes to you then they find all the great stuff and you can just repin it!

I logged on today and found this gorgeous Mushroom cross stitch pattern....

Pinned Image

I just love the bright colours and well we all know how obsessed with mushrooms I am.

You can find the free pattern here.

I think all you have to do is register a username and then you can download the pattern for free.

Happy Monday!

P.S You can follow me on Pinterest here

1 comment:

  1. Wow...that IS beautiful! Thanks for sharing, I pinned it too :)
    Smiles, DianeM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback, it makes me feel loved!