01 February 2016

Faux Taxidermy tutorial and stitch-a-long

Welcome to Cupcake Cutie's first Faux Taxidermy Stitch-a-long!

WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?

In my Etsy store I sell a range of Faux taxidermy hand sewing patterns. They are pdfs and instant downloads so you can print them out and get sewing straight away.


They are really easy to follow patterns with lots of photos and diagrams so perfect for beginners.

I know many of you from instagram and facebook have said you have already purchased patterns but are a bit nervous about getting started. This stitch-a-long is designed to give you a boost (or a kick up the backside!) and get you stitching. YOU CAN DO IT....no really you can.

WHO ARE WE SEWING FIRST?

Our first stitch-a-long pattern is going to be....... Frankie the Fox...


...he is a lovely chap, quite amenable and a nice easy one to begin with.

Now don't fret because I am going to be sewing right along with you. I will be walking you through all the steps as we sew Frankie and I will be sharing photos and any helpful hints I can think of along the way.

We will complete the Fox over a series of  blog posts so you can go at your own pace. Best of all you can ask questions in the comments section of each blog post if you get stuck.

WANT TO JOIN THE STITCH-A-LONG?

You don't have to sign up to join the stitch-a-long but you will need to grab the pattern which you can find HERE.

WHEN DO WE START?

The first Cupcake Cutie Stitch-a-long begins very soon so grab you pattern, felt and craft supplies and stay tuned as we will be starting around mid February 2016. Be sure to follow me on instagram or facebook so you don't miss details on when the first stitch-a-long tutorial begins.

In the meantime if you have any questions please let me know via comments or social media.

Kim
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback, it makes me feel loved!